Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2024 in Germany Nurtures Emerging Entrepreneurs
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2024 in Germany is offering young entrepreneurs an opportunity to develop their own business ideas with the help of experienced mentors. The program is designed to give participants the skills and knowledge they need to become successful entrepreneurs. In addition, the program provides funding for participants to get their businesses off the ground. The program was founded by German entrepreneur Guido Westerwelle, who is also the owner of the Westerwelle Foundation. To date, the program has helped over 1,000 young entrepreneurs to start their own businesses.
The Programme is a six-month fellowship for 25 leaders uplifting emerging and developing markets towards a sustainable future. The program offers targeted support to scale our founders’ ventures and develop their leadership abilities. Fellows receive intensive training on business planning and growth hacking, accessing a global network of mentors and investors. They also get the chance to pitch their ventures to judges at the annual YFP summit.
Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2024 Details:
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Organization: Westerwelle Young Founders
- Program Duration: 05 Days Conference in Germany and 06 Months Remote
- Deadline: 11 February, 2024
Benefits of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme in Germany 2024:
- The program gives participants access to a global network of entrepreneurs.
- Mentorship from industry experts.
- Participation in expert workshops for startups in the growth stage.
- Chance to attend a conference in Berlin.
Eligibility Criteria of the Young Founders Programme in Germany 2024:
Entrepreneurs should have a high level of impact and growth potential to become leaders of a sustainable future, based on the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen or resident of a developing or emerging country in Asia, Latin America, or Africa.
- The applicant has recently (in the last five years) started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets.
- The applicant company possesses a scalable business model that has ideally generated revenue or secured the first round of external funding.
- Applicants or businesses with disruptive qualities can enhance the overall quality, impact, or inclusiveness of the industry.
- Applicants must possess a strong working knowledge of English.
- Participants have the availability to attend the digital kick-off conference and participate in program activities during the following six months.
The application deadline to apply for the Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme YFP 2024 is 11 February, 2024.
How to Apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme in Germany 2024?
- You need to submit your application online in order to be considered.
- You will need to provide your income and funding information.
- You will need to provide your LinkedIn profile and/or CV.
- Applications that are incomplete will not be considered.