Unleash Your Research Potential with Central Queensland University‘s RTP Stipend Scholarships!
Central Queensland University offers RTP Stipend Scholarships to attract top-quality researchers from both domestic and international students. These scholarships aim to attract outstanding minds globally. Students benefit from the broad range of academic programs offered by the university. The Australian government’s mission is to provide quality education and equip future leaders with advanced research programs. Central Queensland University is an internationally recognized institution and one of the best universities in Australia and the world.
- Pursue Your Dreams! University of Otago Offers Masters and PhD Scholarships to International Students
The University of Central Queensland in Rockhampton, Australia, has experienced significant growth in recent years. They have expanded into various regions to provide accessible education to students with diverse interests and career paths. Students are equipped to tackle social, economic, and environmental issues that negatively impact society, businesses, and local communities. The university offers a Postgraduate (Research) Degree in almost all fields of education. Successful RTP Stipend Scholarship awardees are also eligible for an RTP Fees Offset Scholarship.
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: Central Queensland University
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Research)
- Financial Coverage: $29,863 per annum
- Eligibility: National & International Students
- Deadline: 30 September 2023.
Financial Benefits of Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2024:
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government.
- University Tuition Fee.
- A stipend of $29,863 per annum.
- Research funds.
Available Academic Fields:
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health, and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
Eligibility Criteria for RTP Scholarships at Central Queensland University:
- All international and domestic applicants are eligible.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited HDR course at CQUniversity.
- You should not be receiving income from another source.
- You should not be receiving any income to support your living costs in Australia.
- Written submission
- CQUniversity unofficial transcript
- Community involvement
- Exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
The application deadline to apply for the Australian Government Research Scholarships at Central Queensland University is 30 September 2023.
How to Apply for RTP Scholarships at Central Queensland University?
- There are no direct applications for CQUniversity RTP Scholarships.
- A candidate should discuss his interest in an RHD Scholarship with the supervisory team.
- Successful candidates will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application.
- A candidate will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded