University of Dublin Offers Life-Changing Global Excellence Scholarships 2024
The University of Dublin invites applications for the 2024 Global Excellence Postgraduate International Scholarships. International students worldwide can apply for admission and scholarships in various academic fields. These scholarships support exceptional and motivated students pursuing postgraduate degrees at Trinity College Dublin.
Legacy and Excellence
Founded in 1592, Trinity College Dublin is the oldest university in Ireland and offers undergraduate, postgraduate, short courses, and online education. The faculty has been internationally recognized as leading in many disciplines and has made notable contributions to global society. The University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s most highly regarded institutions of higher education.
Rich Heritage and Academic DistinctionThe Global Excellence program invites academically outstanding students to apply for this scholarship opportunity. It is a unique chance for international students to study in Ireland and pursue excellent career prospects. The scholarship aims to provide the best education and empower individuals to excel in their chosen field, making a positive impact on society. It seeks ambitious and career-oriented individuals dedicated to making a difference in the world.
Short Summary of Global Excellence Scholarships 2024 in Ireland
- Scholarship Host Country: Ireland
- University: Trinity College Dublin
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Scholarship Value: Up to 5000 euro
- Access Mode: Online
- Who is eligible?: International students
What are the Benefits of Global Excellence Scholarships 2024 in Ireland:
A scholarship worth up to 5000 euros will be provided by the University of Dublin to reduce the tuition fees for a full-time postgraduate program for the first year of study only.
Eligibility Requirements of the University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships 2024:
- Scholarship applications are accepted by students from around the world, so students with different backgrounds can apply to this scholarship program.
- The student must pass the English Language Proficiency Test for admission to the university.
- If you are applying for admission to the University of Dublin for a Master’s degree or Ph.D., you must submit your documents by the deadline for admission.
- Applicants must provide a record of previous academic achievement. An applicant must submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree to the institute to receive admission to the master’s program.
- A candidate’s academic record and ability to contribute to the Trinity community must be taken into consideration in the selection process.
Required Documents for the University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships 2024:
- Students must submit the following documents:
- Updated resume/CV
- Trinity Offer Letter
- A scanned copy of passport and Scanned copies of academic transcripts.
- 200-word statement in either Microsoft Word or PDF file format.
The application deadline to apply for the Global Excellence Scholarships 2024 in Ireland for 1st Batch is 1st March 2024 2nd Batch 1st May 2024 and 3rd Batch 15th June 2024.
How To Apply for University of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships 2024:
- Please send your application by email to your regional office.
- If you do not know who your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page and check the details for your Regional Officer.
- Please use the subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
- Make sure that all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- After submitting the scholarship request, you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt.