Study in Canada: University of Alberta Scholarships 2024 Now Open!
The University of Alberta Scholarships 2024 in Canada offer a gateway to an enriching academic experience like no other. Renowned for its world-class faculty, cutting-edge research, and diverse student community, the University of Alberta is committed to nurturing the leaders of tomorrow. Through its generous scholarship programs, the university aims to make education accessible to outstanding students who demonstrate a strong commitment to academic excellence. Whether you are pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies, there are a plethora of scholarships available to support your educational journey. Take a step towards realizing your educational aspirations by exploring the University of Alberta Scholarships 2024 and seize the opportunity to unlock your full potential. You can also apply for DAAD Scholarships 2024 in Germany (Fully Funded)
University of Alberta Scholarships 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Host: University of Alberta
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 1 November 2023
List of University of Alberta Scholarships 2024:
International Undergraduate Scholarships
- International Admission Scholarship
- Regional Excellence Scholarship
- Gold Standard Scholarship
- President’s International Distinction Scholarship
- International Leader Scholarship
- May Quon Undergraduate Scholarship
- University Of Alberta Global Citizen Scholarship For IB Diploma International Students
The University of Alberta offers a variety of international transfer scholarships for students entering professional programs or transferring from other post-secondary institutions. These scholarships provide valuable financial assistance to support students in their academic journey, fostering a diverse and inclusive learning environment at the university. Please visit the transfer scholarships page for more details.
International Graduate Scholarships
- Department Specific Awards
- University Of Alberta Graduate Recruitment Scholarship
- University Of Alberta Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- University Of Alberta Graduate Completion Scholarship
- FGSR Graduate Student Online Conference Award
- Graduate Student Engagement Scholarship
- Killam Trust Scholarships
- Andrew Stewart Memorial Graduate Prize
- Tri-Council Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Alberta Innovates Graduate Scholarships
- Open Competition Scholarships
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES)
- Mackenzie King Scholarships
- Dr. Gary McPherson Leadership Scholarship
- Thesis Completion Awards
Available Study Fields:
The University of Alberta provides an extensive selection of academic programs, including over 200 Bachelor’s Degree Programs, 500 Postgraduate Degree Programs, and various other offerings. Explore the detailed program information below and unlock your educational potential at Alberta University.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check Bachelors Degree Programs (Click Here)
- Check Graduate Degree Programs (Click Here)
Eligibility Criteria For The University Of Alberta Scholarships in Canada?
The eligibility criteria for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada may vary depending on the specific scholarship program. However, some common criteria that are often considered include:
- The prestigious Alberta Scholarships are open to applicants of any nationality, welcoming diverse candidates from around the world.
- Scholarships typically require a strong academic record, including a minimum GPA or grade requirements.
- Some scholarships may be specific to certain programs or fields of study, targeting students pursuing degrees in particular disciplines.
- For undergraduate degree programs, prospective applicants must possess a high school certificate, demonstrating their academic readiness for higher education.
- To apply for a master’s degree program, interested individuals must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree, showcasing their academic foundation and readiness for advanced studies.
- For admission to a PhD program, aspiring applicants must hold a master’s degree, highlighting their prior research experience and academic achievement in their respective field of study.
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)
How to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships 2024?
To apply for University of Alberta Scholarships, follow these general steps:
- Research: Start by exploring the official University of Alberta website or scholarship database to identify the scholarships available. Read the specific eligibility criteria, requirements, and application deadlines for each scholarship.
- Prepare Documents: Gather all the necessary documents required for the application, such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, personal statements, and any other supporting materials mentioned in the scholarship guidelines.
- Create an Online Account: Visit the University of Alberta’s scholarship application portal and create an online account if required. This will allow you to access the scholarship application forms and submit your materials electronically.
- Complete the Application: Fill out the scholarship application form accurately and provide all the requested information. Pay attention to any essay questions or additional requirements and provide thoughtful and concise responses.
- Submit Supporting Documents: Upload or submit all the required supporting documents as per the scholarship guidelines. Ensure that you follow any specific formatting or file size requirements.
- Submit Application: Once you are confident in your application, submit it through the online portal before the specified deadline. Keep a record of your submission confirmation for future reference.
- Follow Up: After submitting your application, regularly check your email and scholarship portal for any updates or communication from the University of Alberta regarding your application status.