Study Abroad with Bond University HDR Scholarship 2023 in Australia: Apply Today!
Applications are invited to apply for Bond University HDR Scholarship 2023 in Australia. The University allocates funds to help students’ financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living allowance. HDR scholarship will be provided to academically talented students who possess excellent academic merit and research potential. The distribution of scholarships among applicants is determined by a combination of two key principles. First, scholarships are to be awarded based on merit. The second is that scholarship applicants should be treated equally and fairly regardless of their field of study and their source of funding for the scholarship.
Bond University will award HDR scholarships to academically talented students. The scholarship includes a living allowance of $29,863 per annum and fee waivers. The program lasts for up to three years and is offered twice per year. Merit determines a student’s eligibility for the scholarship. Only students with outstanding academic and research performance will receive scholarships. Admission to the Ph.D. program does not guarantee a scholarship. The University focuses on full-time on-campus Ph.D. students for living stipend awards.
Bond University is Australia’s first private and not-for-profit university based in Gold Coast, Queensland. it was established in 1989. the university has been listed in the global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
Bond University HDR Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Host University: Bond University
- Scholarship Value: $29,863 per annum
- Course Level: Ph.D. degree
- Eligibility: international students
Benefits of Bond HDR Scholarships 2023 in Australia:
- Successful candidates will receive the 2023 full-time stipend rate will be $29,863 per annum.
- Living stipends and financial costs of fee offset (waiver).
Eligibility Criteria for the Bond HDR Scholarships 2023:
- HDR scholarships are open to national and international students.
- A candidate must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- A candidate must meet English language entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- A candidate must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
The application deadline to apply for the Bond University HDR Scholarships 2023 in Australia is 30th September 2023.
How to Apply for Bond HDR Scholarships 2023:
- Complete the Bond University Online Application Form
- Once you have received a valid Letter of Offer for admission.
- You must apply using the online Scholarship Application form