Higher Education Extravaganza: University of Copenhagen Invites Global Scholars for Master’s Studies
The University of Copenhagen is offering international students a chance to study their Master’s degree in Denmark. Scholarships are highly competitive and are only awarded to exceptionally talented and highly motivated students, who have a strong record of academic achievement. The university has an excellent faculty with world-class researchers working on cutting-edge research projects. It also offers a wide range of programs that you can choose from depending on your interests and career goals.
- Meshack Magabane Biography: Early Life and Education | Yizo Yizo | Durban Gen | Jaxon In Smoke And Mirrors | Personal Life | Awards And Achievements
The scholarships are funded by the Danish Government and granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs. The University of Copenhagen is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Europe, with a long tradition of academic excellence. The scholarships are available for any country outside the EU, EEA, or Switzerland. The Danish government Scholarships in Denmark are a great opportunity for international students to study at one of the best universities in Europe. As a University of Copenhagen Danish Government Scholar, you will be able to network with other top scholars from around the world and gain access to unique research opportunities. In addition, you will be able to take advantage of the university’s world-renowned facilities and resources.
University of Copenhagen Danish Government Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Denmark
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Host Institution: University of Copenhagen
- Who is eligible? International students
Benefits of the University of Copenhagen Scholarship 2023-24:
- Students will receive a grant to cover either full or partial tuition fee waivers.
- Students may also receive an additional amount to cover their basic living costs during their stay in Denmark.
Eligibility for the University of Copenhagen Scholarship 2023-34:
- The applicant must be a citizen of any country outside of the EU and EEA or Switzerland.
- You must apply and be admitted to a master’s degree program offered by the University of Copenhagen.
- During your stay in Denmark, you must be studying and have obtained a temporary residence permit for the purpose of pursuing higher education in Denmark.
- No applications will be accepted from applicants with a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizens.
- The scholarship is not open to students who are eligible for a grant under Danish law related to the State Educational Grant and Loan Scheme.
The application deadline to apply for the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) Danish Government Scholarship in Denmark is 1 September, 2023.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship 2023-24?
- You are advised to read the guidelines for applying to the chosen faculty at the University of Copenhagen.
- Ensure that you apply before the deadline for the faculty you have chosen at UCPH.
- You must pay the application fee.
- Applicants who meet the scholarship eligibility criteria will be automatically considered.