EWC Fully-Funded Fellowship Program Opens Doors to the US
The East-West Center(EWC) offers a Fully-Funded Fellowship Program for international students, providing enriching experiences in the US. The program covers tuition, fees, housing, books, and partial funding for meals, health insurance, and incidental expenses. Past fellows have achieved success in academia, government, diplomacy, business, and more. It’s a golden chance for those interested in careers involving Asia and the Pacific region.
What the Programs Provides
The program covers tuition, fees, housing, books, and partial funding for meals, health insurance, and incidental expenses. Past fellows have achieved success in academia, government, diplomacy, business, and more. It’s a golden chance for those interested in careers involving Asia and the Pacific region.
Building Bridges of Cross-Cultural Collaboration
This Fellowship program encourages cross-cultural understanding and collaboration between the US and Asia-Pacific. It grants fellowships to full-time graduate students from East Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, and the Pacific Islands at the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa (UHM).
These fellows live together, engaging in intellectual and social activities to cultivate an Asia-Pacific community. Additionally, they enjoy special academic programs, field trips, cultural events, and access to UHM’s resources like libraries, computer facilities, and recreation centers.
The Rich History of the Fellowship
EWC empowers scholars with skills to tackle global challenges, continuing its legacy of producing outstanding leaders. The fully funded fellowship in 2024 provides opportunities for talented individuals from diverse backgrounds. Although competitive, the rewards are immeasurable, attracting ambitious students seeking academic excellence and cross-cultural experiences.
Graduate Fellowship 2024 Details:
- Fellowship Host Country: USA
- Host University: University of Hawaii
- Course level: Masters, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Students from Asia, the Pacific & United States
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2023.
Available Study Fields
- Public Administration
- Pacific Island Studies
- Master of Law
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
List of Eligible Countries:
- Pacific Region: Australia, Marshall Islands, American Samoa, French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Northern Marianas, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- United States
- South Asia: Pakistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Maldives, Afghanistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka
- Southeast Asia: Singapore, Burma, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- East Asia: Taiwan, China, North Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, Macau, South Korea, Russia,
Benefits of East-West Center Graduate Fellowship 2024:
Selected candidates for the University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowships 2024 will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fee
- A monthly stipend to partially cover meals and other expenses
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Books and incidental expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for the East-West Center Graduate Fellowship 2024:
In order to apply for the Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2024, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be national of one of the countries listed above.
- Must have an offer in a Masters Degree or Ph.D. Degree at the recognized university.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Two years of full-time professional work experience experience
- Have oral and written skills in the English Language.
- Age should be or less than 35 years—the age limit maybe 45 years for programs appropriate for senior officials and managers.
- Applicants must be in good mental & physical health.
The last date to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 in the United States is 1 December 2023.
How to Apply For The East-West Center Graduate Fellowship 2024:
- Applicants who are not already enrolled as classified graduate students at the University of Hawai‘i Mānoa must apply by December 1 for the following fall semester.
- Applicants may submit their applications online using the University of Hawaii’s application portal.
- To ensure that your EWC application is processed on time, all supporting documentation for your UH admissions office and department applications must be completed.