Dream Big in the UK: University of Manchester Welcomes Global Scholars with Full Scholarships
The University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Award 2024 is now open to international students, offering scholarships for free at one of the top universities in the United Kingdom(UK).
Fully-Funded Scholarships for Outstanding Students
The University of Manchester is committed to supporting exceptional students from around the world. Through the President’s Doctoral Scholar Award scheme, established by Prof. Dame Nancy Rothwell, the university offers over 100 fully-funded scholarships each year. These scholarships provide a remarkable opportunity for students to pursue their Ph.D. degrees without the burden of financial constraints.
Unlocking the Path to Success
A Ph.D. degree is highly regarded and can open doors to better job prospects and research grants within your field. The University of Manchester recognizes the importance of research excellence and offers a range of doctoral scholarships to assist you in becoming an expert in your chosen area of study. By receiving a fully-funded scholarship, you will have access to renowned academics and world-leading research environments, providing a solid foundation for your research training.
President’s PhD Scholar Award 2024 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: UK
- University: University of Manchester
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: 100+
- Eligibility: International students
Benefits of President’s PhD Scholar Award 2024:
- Full university tuition fees
- An annual maintenance stipend.
- A student will have the opportunity to meet University President & Vice-Chancellor, interact closely with the academic community and other PDS students.
- Students will benefit from international research leadership under the supervision of distinguished scholars.
- Become a President’s Doctoral Scholar ambassador for the University.
Eligibility Criteria of President’s PhD Scholar Award 2024:
- Candidates must be (non-UK) international students.
- A candidate must be admitted into a Ph.D. program.
- A candidate must hold a conditional/unconditional PhD program offer for September 2023 intake.
- A candidate must hold (or are about to obtain) a first-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution.
- A candidate must have a track record of engaging with research.
The application deadline to apply for the University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Awards 2024 in the UK is 12 January 2024.
How to Apply for President’s PhD Scholar Award 2024:
- You must complete all the usual admissions procedures and receive an unconditional or conditional Ph.D. offer before you will be considered for the program.
- Make sure to read the instructions carefully for completing the online application.
- Please ensure that all supporting documentation is included with your application form.
- Ensure that you indicate on your application form that you are submitting an application for the University of Manchester Scholarship, in particular a PDS Award.