Apply Now: Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) Learnership Program 2023
A learnership is a valuable work-based learning program designed to provide participants with a registered qualification recognized by the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). These learnerships are administered and supervised by Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs), ensuring their quality and relevance.
About The Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) Learnership Program 2023
The Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) is offering learnerships in sectors aligned with their core operations, including Energy, ICT, Transport, and Water and Sanitation. Their aim is to empower young individuals by providing them with the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification while acquiring practical work experience.
Through their registered service providers, DBSA facilitates this transformative journey for aspiring learners. Moreover, they believe in the importance of mentorship, which is why each participant in their learnership program is paired with an experienced mentor from the business sector. These mentors offer guidance, support, and valuable insights throughout the learners’ journey, enhancing their personal and professional development.
To facilitate immersive learning experiences, the learnership program offers a comprehensive 12-month contract. The program is scheduled to commence on July 15, providing participants with an exciting opportunity to embark on a transformative journey.
Throughout the duration of the learnership, a competitive stipend will be provided to support learners in their pursuit of knowledge and skills development. By offering this valuable support, DBSA aims to nurture scarce and critical skills within the targeted sectors, ultimately contributing to the growth and advancement of these industries.
To be eligible for consideration, prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possession of a completed university degree in the applicable sector: Candidates should have successfully completed their studies in the relevant field, equipping them with foundational knowledge and skills necessary for their chosen sector.
- Average of 65% across the years of study: DBSA seeks candidates who have demonstrated consistent academic performance and dedication throughout their university education.
- South African citizenship: As a South African development finance institution, DBSA prioritises candidates who are citizens of South Africa, fostering national talent and promoting socioeconomic development within the country.
- Age below 27 years at the commencement of the contract: We encourage young individuals to seize this opportunity for personal and professional growth, providing a pathway to kickstart their careers.
- Project placement will be in Gauteng ONLY: The learnership program primarily focuses on project placements in the Gauteng region, ensuring effective coordination and maximising the impact of the learners’ experiences.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic record:
- Copy of ID as proof of your South African citizenship.
- Matric certificate
- Copy of qualification(s) certificate(s)
To access more details about the Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) and our learnership program, please visit the official webpage of DBSA. Here, you can explore additional information, such as program benefits, application procedures, and contact details for any inquiries you may have.
How To Apply For The DBSA Learnership Program 2023
To apply, click HERE.